In this blog, you will know why your Alienware computer is not powering on or stuck at the Alienware logo screen. You will find the reasons as well as the solution to this problem. You can take help from Alienware customer support number also. On this number, you will find the technical executives, who will help you to solve this problem.
Your computer is not responding because of these reasons:
- No Power: when your computer is not connected with the power supply or it’s no charge, then you can face this problem.
- No POST: when the computer fails the power on self-test (POST).
- No Boot: when the computer completes the power on self-test but not accessing into the windows.
- No Video: when the screen doesn’t show anything.
Resolution of the problem
When the system doesn’t turn on (No Power):
When this happens, try below-listed steps.
- Check the power cord attached to computer and power socket. If it’s not connected with the power supply, plug in the power cord in the power socket.
- If that doesn’t work then, check the power cord is not damaged or faulty. If the power cord is damaged then, replace it as soon as possible.
- Check the power socket is working or not. If not, then plug in the power cord in another power socket.
- If you have a laptop, then make sure to use it when it’s charged.
- You can try a power drain to resolve this. Disconnect the power cord from the power supply. Then wait for 5 minutes and then again try to start the computer.
When the system doesn’t go into windows
When this problem occurs, try these steps to get rid of this problem.
- Verify that the BIOS default values configuration are correct.
- Reboot the computer. When the computer restarts and at the Alienware logo, press the F2 button continuously until the setup window opens.
- Check that the Hard Drive/RAID settings and UEFI/legacy mode on BIOS are correct.
- If this problem still persists, then press the F12 button again and again, and run the PSA diagnostic to solve this problem.
Hope, in this blog you find the suitable solution of your problem. But, if you are not satisfied with the content in this blog, then call on the Alienware customer helpline number. Get to the techies and share your problem with them to get your problem solved.