Apart from the popularly known email service, ATT has provided its user with another service called as ATT Cloud storage. It is a cloud-based storage that can be flexed as per the need of the user. It provides expandable capacity and allows access to the virtually stored data from anywhere and at any certain time. Users need to pay for availing the cloud solution account. For those who are not aware of this exceptional benefit, have a glance at the characteristics.
Features of ATT Cloud Solutions Account
- Flexible space
- Unlimited access
- Supports managed networks
- Multi-layer security approach
- Easy ingestion of data to ATT Cloud Storage depot
If you are an active user and facing difficulty at the time of login to your ATT Cloud solutions account then you can try the given solution steps for the login.
However, the steps for login are quite easy but you must ensure that you have the account created on ATT Cloud solutions. You will only be able to order and manage the service if you have completed the ATT Cloud solutions contract or have agreed with the terms and conditions associated with the account. After setup of the account users will receive a notification of activating their account with a temporary password.
Steps to login to ATT Cloud Solutions account
- You will have to check your email to log in to your account if you are first time user.
- Go to the official page of ATT Cloud solutions account
- Click on the start now link that you got in an activation email, also note the temporary password
- Once you are at the login page, enter the email address that you used to activate your account and then enter the temporary password
- Click on the login button
- You can access your account hassle-freely
Also Read: Set up SMTP server in Runbox
In case you find any problem at the time of login or finding the temporary password then you can freely get in touch with ATT Cloud support number that stays active round the clock. The technical representatives will sort out the trouble in the limited time frame.