Reset Verizon Email Account Password – In this techno-age Emails are very important for everyone and you might have several email ids for different purposes such as official, personal, social media, and friends and so on. To manage all the email accounts is really tough for everyone and there is a clear chance that you may forget the password. Either you should keep the password same for all the email accounts which are not possible as some of the accounts are shared in public. So what you will do if you forget the password in Verizon Email Account. Different email provider has different methods of resetting the password and Verizon also have some different way of setting the password again. In order to reset the password you need to follow the steps which are provided over here in the instruction and if even then you could not resolve the same then there is another option for you in the form of Verizon Email Technical Support Number where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue.
To reset the Verizon email password you must need some information about Verizon user id, your billing zip code and the registered mobile number which was used for the registration and the answer to the secret question. All these details can help you in retrieving the password-
Now you need to follow the below steps to reset your Verizon email account password:
- In the beginning, you need to open your Internet browser and then visit the official page of Verizon Email.
- Now you need to click on the Sign in/Register which can be found at the top right corner.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Password’ which is under the ‘Sign in’ button.
- In this step, you will be needed to enter the 10-digit mobile number and then just click on the ‘I’m not a robot’ option.
- After that, you have to follow the on-screen prompts and then you need to fill the captcha if asked.
- Here you have to just click on the continue button.
- Now you will be required to enter the billing zip code for the account then just click on the Continue button.
- After the previous step you have to select an option then you need to click on the ‘Send Me a Temporary Password’ option where you will get two option like below and you have to click on the choice.
- Send the temporary password as a text message.
- Send the temporary password to the email address on the account.
- In this step, you will be asked to enter the temporary password and then you have to click on the Sign In option.
- Finally, you will be required to enter the new password into the Create and Confirm Password fields respectively and then just click on the Continue button.
That’s it the complete process which you are required to follow properly step by step in order to resolve the issue of resetting the password in Verizon email. In case you failed to do so there is another option for from which you can resolve the issues in an easy way and that is Verizon email customer support number where you will be helped by the certified technicians who will resolve technical issues which you face related to Verizon email without any hassle and within a short span of time.