How to Fix Sage Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”
Sage Error corresponding to the printer not activated error code 30 can arise due to many reasons. But one the basic reason behind this issue is when the Windows version including XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 create some internal snags. This is an error which occurs when the users are trying to take out a printout directly from the Sage 50 accounting software. There can also be other causes that can lead to this error and the resolving steps would stay conditional depending upon it, as for each case, the users need to apply a specific troubleshooting procedure. You can read this blog and carry with yourself a brief description of some other plausible causes and the procedure which could work. And if you find that this issue is caused by a specific error and you are looking for that particular solution, then you need to surely contact the Sage Contact Number as the professionals would be able to deal with the matter on a technical note.
Reasons behind the error code 30
- Errors in User Account Control Settings
- The virtual printer might be set as the default printer
- Microsoft office or Sage software runs on an outdated version
- Difficulties in sending emails via Microsoft outlook
The possible ways to deal with this error
Fixing the User Account Control settings (valid for Administrators)
- You need to change the UAC settings of your Windows operating system if the version is 7 or more
- Go the Start Menu>Control Panel>UAC settings
- After the change the bar level and adjust the settings accordingly
Changing the UAC settings (for users)
- Press Windows and R key to open the run command window
- In the search bar type wmimgmt.msc and press ok
- Move to the security button and then to the tab, and choose the user for whom you need to change the permission
- Change the settings and hit apply
Use the email programs that are compatible with Sage 50
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, which is compatible with Safe 50 2017 version
- AOL mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Microsoft Outlook 32 bit
Setting the real printer as the default one
- Go to the Start menu so as to open the control panel
- Now select the option which shows view devices and printers in the subcategory.
- The heading might vary depending on the Windows version
- Select the printer that you wish to set as default
- Hit apply and save the changes.
There can be other ways too by which you can rectify this error. They include disabling the Sage 50 email writer, updating the Sage accounting software and the compatible email services which you use. You can install the updates manually. And if you come across the issue which is beyond your control and you feel like accessing the help from Sage Customer Care Number, then you can easily do so by dialing their toll-free number and asking for their help to eradicate the error from its core.